Junior and Adult lessons now available
Swimming lessons can be individual for the complete non-swimmer or in groups for those that wish to improve or brush up on their technique.
We currently have two ASA/UKCC Level 2 qualified teachers catering for various needs and abilities:
- First-time swimmers.
- Swimmers lacking water confidence.
- Children who need help with stroke development aged 2-16 years.
- Adult lessons
- 1:1 and small group sessions
- Intensive courses will be run over the school holidays
For more information or to book please
- telephone reception on 01494 776975
Intensive swimming lessons
Intensive swimming lessons are to be run by an ASA/UKCC level 2 qualified female swimming teacher.
NPLQ qualified lifeguard
Fully CRB checked
£45.50 for a weeks ( 5 day) course.
The swimming teacher & an assistant will be in the water at all times.
Parents are welcome to stay but must watch from the pool view room.
Please contact Ami Starling for Summer dates: